All of the resources in the Perfect Retirement Resource Center can be reached from Your Dashboard, as reproduced in the image below. The link to the Dashboard is in the page header (you have to log in to see it). The Resource Center includes 6 main resources plus 6 issue sections where you can review the complete results of our exclusive Life in Retirement Survey. A brief description plus free samples of the workshop, workbook, and the research results, appear below.
- The Perfect Retirement Workshop: Presented through 8 videos, the workshop covers the complete contents of our in-house session. You can complete the workshop with a small group (preferred), or on your own. For a sample of the workshop, click here.
- Perfect Retirement Workbook: This is an eBook version of our 200-page workbook that includes additional material and insights into retirement based on our exclusive research among 2,400 retirees – your ‘retirement mentors’. For a sample of the workbook, click here.
- Lifestyle Article Database: We have a unique collection of more than 500 articles focusing mainly on the lifestyle (non-financial) side to retirement, separated by subject area.
- Survey Results: You can view the complete results of our exclusive research among 2,400 retirees, separated by section. This is a great way to gain insights into the various retirement issues from the pros, the voices of experience. For a sample of an issue section, click here.
- Survey Form: If you are retired, or semi-retired, we invite to take part in our ongoing survey on retirement. This is your opportunity to share your retirement experiences with others.
- Chat Room: An opportunity to chat directly with other site visitors.
Workshop Video Sample
The Perfect Retirement Workbook is an excellent resource to use alongside the e-learning modules, or as a stand alone tool. This will be your go-to guide as you transition into retirement. The workbook is full of resources, including the experiences and advice from the 2400 retirees in our survey. Your membership includes the complete 200 page workbook and it is available through an on-site flipbook, or downloadable epub and mobi formats. A softcover edition can be orderd through most online bookstores. You can sample the Introduction and Chapter 1, below.
“The Perfect Retirement” is an easy read with exercises designed to help a person find and create new activities, based on skills, needs, and leisure habits. I have read it and am eagerly awaiting my retirement in a few short months”